Updated Participant Requirements and Operational Adjustments due to COVID-19
We can’t wait to see you! Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these additional participant requirements and operational adjustments so you and your group arrive prepared.
FACE COVERINGS – All guests and staff are required to wear a face covering while at The Gorge and throughout their zipline trip. You are welcome to bring your own, just make sure it fits comfortably under a helmet. If you forget to bring one, we have them available for $8 in the retail store. They’re pretty cool, too!
ELECTRONIC WAIVERS/PARTICPANT AGREEMENTS – We will not be using any paper agreements signed on site at this time. Please have everyone in your group sign their Participant Agreement electronically using the link in your confirmation email or by accessing it here.
PRIVATE TRIPS - We are offering private trips for family / travel groups starting at $500. Please call our outpost at 828.749.2500 to book a private trip.
- MODIFIED GUEST CHECK IN – When you arrive for your trip, you will be greeted outside the outpost by one of our staff. They will be confirming the following things before sending your group inside to meet your guides.
- Everyone in your group has a face covering.
- Everyone in your group has signed a Participant Agreement electronically.
- Leave ALL personal items in your vehicle. We are unable to hold on to any personal items at this time.
- Be prepared to sanitize your car keys with a Clorox wipe or Lysol spray if you’d like us to hold car keys for you.
LIMITED NUMBER OF GUESTS IN OUR RETAIL SPACE – We will be limiting the number of guests allowed in our retail store based on North Carolina’s current Executive Orders.
- ARE YOU SICK? – If you have any signs or symptoms of illness, please stay home. We’ll be here when you feel better!